Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 3, 2015

I'm now 17 and I still want to die

December 15th

It's 12:40AM. I have trouble getting to sleep and waking up. Well, no one called me yesterday on my Birthday.  I talked to everyone on the 13th. In fact that might as well have been my birthday. I had more fun that day.
Jake called and said he was Greg. My mom forgot to tell me in time and he left from Kristi's. I talked to Kristi a little later.
My mom made a brownie cake for me and I opened some presents. I don't feel like telling the stuff I got.
I really wish I could have gone some where. I was bored so I wrapped all my Christmas presents. I wish someone would have called me.
Well, being 17 isn't exciting. So much happened when I was 16. I went through a lot. I really hope that things get better. I still want to die. I really don't want to deal with all of this anymore.
I gotta get some sleep now.



No comments:

Post a Comment