Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 9, 2014

My one month with George

October 24th

I saw Sam last Wednesday.  She met me at Walgreens. We only got to hang out for 45 minutes.  Then Casey and his mom picked her up. It was so sad to see her go!
 
Danielle and I went to Oktoberfest.  We had so much fun!  We hung out with her ex boyfriend, Brian, and his two friends.  At Brian's house we smoked 3 blunts.  I got so high. We watched the movie Belly.  

This past September 25th, George asked me out by the bus. Later that day, I  called him to come by Ashleigh's house so we could do something. Ashleigh wasn't home so we walked around.  He showed me where he lived. We walked to the park by my house. He gave me a hug.  He asked, "Do I get a kiss?" I said, "Yes.." He then kissed me a few times. By tomorrow we will have been going out for a month!

George might be moving to the other side of town. I hope that he can still go to my high school! 

I hate this year! I think it's been one of the worst years of my life. I feel pretty alone right now.  








No comments:

Post a Comment