Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 9, 2014

I'm going out with a new guy

September 28th

I just talked to Sam. She told me that she is still living with Casey, but they aren't going out anymore. On Monday I'm going to see Sam and her new boyfriend Steve. Sam and I aren't supposed to see each other, but that isn't going to stop us. Sam had a miscarriage. She has a restraining order against Ryan now. She told me that she is on Prozac.  She was recently in the hospital because she got drunk one day and it mixed badly with the Prozac.

Last night I hung out with my neighbor Danielle and her friend Robert.  We just chilled at her house. Tomorrow night we are going to Okoberfest together.

I'm going out with this guy George that I met at school.  I will tell you more about him later.


No comments:

Post a Comment