Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Soaked twice in one day

December 10th

In July I forgot to tell you about this one time Sam, Kim, Jon/Eugene, and me smoked pot with the guy who lived above Jake's apt. Bridgette and Jake were up there too, but didn't smoke. Jake kept putting his hands in my face so I slapped him.
The next day he got me back by putting me in the cold shower. I had to wear his clothes. I looked ridiculous!
That night we broke into a guys apt. who told me I could party there. The door was unlocked. Jon stole their bong. The guys came back while we were leaving and we had to pretend like we just got there. I got us out of there.
That same night Kim and Jon were showing us where they ran from the cops. Jake had me over a pool outside a motel. Jon pushed him and Jake dropped me in. I got soaked a second time that day. Jon said he was trying to get Jake in!

This is the last of my first Journal.  On to the next!


No comments:

Post a Comment