Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My 3 Problems

December 1st

I have a little problem. Actually 3 problems. Fist, I'll tell you that I'm on the list for School within a school. But I really don't want to be in it right now because that means that I won't have lunch with Sabrina and Samantha.  Sam moved back! Here is the problem, her parents hate me and my parents hate her. So even though her probation officer said she can talk to me we will still have to sneak around.
The other thing is that I'm still in Home bound schooling.  This sucks. I really needed to go to school today.  You see I was going to take my bike to my high school today and see Sam and some people, but my mom is here.  I can't sneak out of the house. I'm so disappointed because I thought my plan was good. Now I have to think of another way to see Sam.
My other problem is that I talked to Jordan (Sabrina's boyfriend) and I found out that his friend Steve thought I was cute. That's not the problem. You see Jordan and I talked till 1 AM. We talked for like 3 hours. He had 3 dreams about me before he met me. And in his dreams everyone was naked. He didn't tell Sabrina he had dreams about me. Jordan also thinks I'm cute. He told me that he was staring at me at the High Rollers and ran in to the wall. He thinks that I'm interesting and intelligent. He told me he likes me. He even asked if I would date him if he wasn't going out with Sabrina. He didn't want to get off the phone with me. I like him a little bit too. I feel bad about this.
This isn't the first time this has happened. I remember when Meghan liked Tristan and instead he asked me to the dance. We went together even though I know that Meghan liked him. This also happened with Ashleigh and Bill. He made out with her the week before I met him, but he ended up making out with me too. They are now together. I even lost a friend, Kennon, because her boyfriend and I flirted. I can't usually get the guy, but I can't keep him.
I didn't tell you this, but one day Corey came over with two guys. He told me last night that they both thought that I was cute. I think Dustin like me. When we were at High Rollers he asked me to go around with him on a slow song. We held hands. I caught him staring at me.
I want to break up with George (spelled Jorge). He called me last night and didn't have anything to say to me. He's boring and we can't talk about stuff. We never had intelligent conversations. We just flirted and were attracted to each other. Yes, he can kiss well, but that's about all at the moment. I can't even see him in order for us to kiss right now. The only problem is really breaking up with him.
When I was with Jordan he kept putting his arm around me. I kept trying to get him to stop. I thought that Sabrina might get jealous. Steve really flirted with me too.




No comments:

Post a Comment