Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 9, 2014

The beauty of a rose

September 22nd

I long for something that is not there. I want to be close to all the people I love and care about. I fuck'n want all the craziness to stop. Why can't life be more simple? Why does there have to be change? I hate that the most! It's left my heart broken too many times.

There is so much beauty, but beware of the ugly side of things. Just like the beauty of a rose and and its ugly thorns. Sometimes I just want to squeeze something until there is nothing left. Tears don't always fall from my eyes, but trust me I'm crying enough on the inside. I need something to hold on to. I need it to guide me through all the tough times in my life. I'm so overwhelmed! I feel like I'm going crazy!




No comments:

Post a Comment