Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 3, 2015

I went to Kristi's

December 16th

It's 2AM. I just thought I should write something in here. I went to Kristi's today. Kristina showed up. That was the first time that I talked to her. A lot of my friends are friends with her so I've seen her around school. She had sex with Jake. She told me that Sam said hello. I don't know what to think of Sam anymore. She considered me to be her best friend. I wonder if that is still true.
I talked to Matt on the phone when I was at Kristi's. He is one of Jake's friends. I've talked to him on the phone a couple times, but I've never met him. I might see him tomorrow at Kristi's. No wait.. that would be today!
I had to go to work at 4:30PM and didn't get done till 10:40PM at the Pizza place.
There is supposed to be a big snow storm tomorrow! I hope that I can still do something tomorrow. I want to hang out with Sabrina and Steve. I want to see Jake too! I hope he goes to Kristi's.
I can hardly keep my eyes open. Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment