Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 5, 2014

The New Friends (Part 4)

*Continued from the Richie Story (Part 3)

At lunch time I didn't know who I could sit with.  Then I noticed this girl Tonya that I knew from my last High School that I went to. She was sitting with this girl Rachel.  I decided to sit with them. They were sitting by these two girls named Kelly and Angie.  From then on Kelly, Angie and me all sat together at lunch. It was usually only the 3 of us.

It didn't take long for me to realize that Kelly and Angie left lunch to smoke pot. They were in my History Class that was right after lunch.  They used to ask if I wanted to smoke with them. I would say no.  

One day I decided to go with them and a few other people. Kelly had a car so we all hopped in.  I told myself that I wouldn't smoke any pot. After I looked around and saw everyone else smoking pot, I gave in and did it too.  I wanted to fit in with these people and I knew it was the only way they would accept me.  At first, it was to fit in, but then I actually liked smoking pot.  

From then on Kelly, Angie and me would drive around and smoke pot during lunch. We would get the Munchies and get food. And sometimes we would just skip History class all together so we could hang out longer. 

Sometimes I would go with Kelly and Angie after school too. I met some cool people that they hung out with. It was fun to smoke pot and chill with these people, but I didn't feel like we could talk about much.  

Soon I found a new friend.  Her name was Samantha.  I could really talk to her.  She didn't smoke pot, so we connected on a different level than the people I had been hanging out with. We talked a lot on the phone.  

At the end of school I had lost some numbers and realized that I didn't have Angie or Kelly's number.  They didn't call me and we lost touch after school ended.  I hung out with Sam for the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment