Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Wanting to be kissed

May 16th

I daydream about kissing you. You want me to be your girlfriend. I'm scared, I've been used before. I don't know if I can trust again. Will you respect me? What do you want from me? I don't need another make out partner.  I need a soul mate, a friend, and someone who cares. I'm not ready to be broken again. If I give you the key to my heart, will you promise not to lose it? And don't turn your back on me when you have had enough of me. I hate to be ignored. Why the hell am I so scared to love someone? I can't explain it, but it's there. I just don't want to be thrown away. Please show me that I can be loved. Just be patient with me and I will soon be yours. Try to be understanding even though I'm hard to understand. I know I've been holding back, but I don't know what will happen if I show you how I really feel about you.  I'm not good with what comes after that.


No comments:

Post a Comment