Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sick of crying

November 15th

I'm so sad. I seem to cry a lot lately. I'm overwhelmed and I have anxiety. I can't stand this.  I want some pot.  It takes the edge off. I would do anything just to be happy.

I finally got to see George at school.  It was so good to have him put his arms around me again.

I'm listening to the band Garbage right now. The tears are rolling down my face. All I want to know is when I'm going to stop hurting. It's killing me inside. I'm so tired of crying. I laugh, but it's an illusion that I'm happy. When I'm with people I act happy. I never let people see me cry.  When I'm at home I cry to get the pain out. I just want to scream sometimes. There is a part of me that wants to give up, but I tell that side of me to shut up. If that makes any sense. Being depressed is the worst feeling in the world.  I feel so fucked up in my head. Some day I want to be happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment