Total Pageviews

Monday, October 6, 2014

Sam doesn't live with her parents anymore

July 23rd

Samantha's parents emancipated her.  She is now living with Ryan, Bridgette, and Jake. I go there a lot. Kim was in jail with Sam and is now living there too.  Jason was there for a little while too after he ran away from his group home.  Jon was also living there for a bit, but they threw him out one night.  It was a crazy house.

Jon kissed me in the bathroom one day. He wanted us to see each other. I love Jake though so I hope that Jon shows up so that I can tell him I don't want to be with him.

Ryan called the cops on Jon and he was put in jail.  Kim was his friend.  She called the jail looking for him 2 days ago. I guess he had gotten out 5 minutes before that.  No one has heard from him though.

Ashleigh is my new friend.  She read my tarot cards.  She said that Jake and I will end up together. I hope we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment