Total Pageviews

Monday, October 6, 2014

I just want to be loved

August 21st

I can't sleep.  I'm kind of depressed. I mean lets see... Sam is gone in another city, I'm grounded, people think I'm a slut, Ashliegh loves Bill and is pissed that he likes me, Jake is in jail, I miss my friends out East, Jon's phone is disconnected, Eric moved away.  Everything is bothering me right now.

I've said this before "I just want someone to put their arms around me, love me, and tell me that everything will be alright." I'm scared of being alone in this world. I feel so lost.  It takes a lot to make me cry these days. I take antidepressants and they modify the pain.  I don't like being 16 years old. It's depressing, frustrating, painful, and maddening! Who knows if age 17 will be any better.

I can't sleep. I want someone to talk to. I feel so weird right now. I think I'm going to organize my closet.  I have to get my mind off shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment