Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 5, 2014

I have to go to court for shoplifting

July 2nd

Last night my mom took me over to her friend Ann's house to watch the movie "American Beauty".  It was really good and definitely left an impression on me!

It's going to be the 4th of July soon.  People are really setting off fireworks!

It's 2AM.  I can't sleep.  I wish Sam wasn't grounded from the phone because then we could sneak out and do something. I know she sneaks out, but I wish I could talk to her on the phone to know for sure if she is.  She has before and I didn't hear the rocks that she threw at my window.  I need some excitement right now.  The summer is just flying by.  I'm going to be depressed when it's over.   I really need to do something fun soon! All I'm doing is working lately.

On the 7th I have to go to court for shoplifting. I tried to steal a lipstick from Shopko.  It was the most embarrassing thing ever.  They had all these cameras in the back room.  My mom had to come get me. She had been looking at plants outside the store.  The sad thing was I had $20 in my pocket. At that point it was too late and they wouldn't let me pay for it.  I cried all night about it.  I do such stupid things sometimes.

You know in the last 2 months 2 guys wanted to ask me out.  Well, one did, and one wanted to.  I really have no reason to complain that guys don't like me,  I seem to be longing for a guy.  Sometimes I even think about wanting to have sex.  I'm still a virgin.  I just love guy attention!




No comments:

Post a Comment