Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I finally got to talk to Bill

August 24th

I called Bill today. I finally got to talk to him, but it wasn't for long.  At least I we finally got to talk.  I also got to talk to my friend Ashleigh for a bit.

Samantha and I talked on the phone and she is going spend the night on Sunday. I can't wait to see her! She told me that she saw Eric before he left for Utah.  He gave her a hug good bye.  She told him to call me before he left, but he never did.  I'm sad about that!

Karen, my friend that lives in Maryland, and I talked on the phone for a while.  I miss her so much!  We both wish she could live near me.  She is kind of bored.  I need a good friend here. She is kind of depressed that the summer is almost over and that school is starting soon. I don't want to go to school either.




No comments:

Post a Comment