Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sam gets probation

September 6th

When Sam went to court recently, they gave her 50 hours of community service.  They also gave her probation for 2 years.  Later, she went with her parents to fill out the probation papers and the probation officer told her that we can no longer talk.  In a previous entry I wrote about how Sam and I sneaked out and got caught by the police for stealing her family's car and me joy riding.

Sam's parent's are legally emancipating her.  I talked to her a week ago. and she is really depressed. She said she has been having suicidal thoughts.  I hope she will be ok.

The last time I saw Bill was at the Mudvane show at the Warehouse. He kissed me good bye when he dropped me off. I never can get a hold of him! I'm so confused about him.  Plus, I don't really know if I can trust him.

I feel kind of alone. I'm depressed.  I was sick with a sinus infection.  I don't want to go back to school tomorrow. School really sucks and I don't wan to be there.

I cried so much when Sam left my house last Monday.  I know she cried too. I'm going to miss her.


No comments:

Post a Comment