Total Pageviews

Friday, September 5, 2014

French kiss

April 24th

Last month on the 10th of March I went with Whitney to Appleton. We were with her Dad and his girlfriend. Whitney's little brother was also there. Whitney and I drank some beer when her Dad wasn't looking. She kept telling me to drink more. That night we were watching the movie the Matrix at her Dad's Girlfriend's apt. Whitney was playing with my hair and rubbing my back. For some reason I wanted to kiss her. Remember she was Bi? We went back to her Dad's apt. It was around 5 am. We crawled into her Dad's king size bed. I told her that I wanted to kiss her. She said "Come here.." She french kissed me. I didn't know what to think. But we ended up making out. She kissed my boobs and held on to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment